Sharp Point Employment Opportunities
Picture YOURSELF as Our Next Bookkeeping/Payroll Expert?
Bookkeeping and Payroll Expert
Sharp Point is looking for an experienced bookkeeper for a part-time role (approximately 25 hours per week) onsite in north Libertyville. You will be working with a dynamic team and a supportive leader in an environment that values your contribution to our clients and our firm.
Responsibilities for this position include QuickBooks online bookkeeping, payroll administration, managing vendor relationships, and Excel spreadsheet reporting.
Top notch candidates will demonstrate several years of recent experience with QuickBooks Online and experience in a small business office setting. Strong skills in Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel, are required.
You might be the right fit if you have these qualities & skills:
* Ability to master new software applications quickly.
* Reliable and motivated self-starter.
* Accurate and detail orientated.
* Ability to work independently with minimal daily direction.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills.
* Can multi-task without being overwhelmed.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and document all transactions.
* Must possess excellent time management and follow-up skills.
Preferred Qualifications (a Plus but not required):
* Hands-on experience with pivot tables and advanced use of Excel a strong PLUS
* Human Resources experience (managing benefits and PTO)
* College level accounting coursework
If the above describes you, please forward your resume and your answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and the possibility of adding you to our team.
1) What days and hours can you work?
2) What would your next steps be if you found out you had made a material error on something?
3) How do you organize yourself to stay on top of multiple important projects/deadlines?
4) What version(s) of QuickBooks do you know? What industries have you done bookkeeping for?
About Sharp Point Bookkeeping Solutions:
We are a full-service bookkeeping and consulting firm serving small business clients in Lake and Cook Counties since 2011. Our services include full-charge bookkeeping, payroll administration, tax compliance filings, small business consulting, and QuickBooks training and support.
We offer competitive wages, a retirement savings plan for eligible employees, and the opportunity to work and grow in a supportive, professional and fun environment.